Amsterdam Institute of Finance
Amsterdam Institute of Finance is a global financial education and innovation institute headquartered in Amsterdam, for finance and other professionals.
The AIF, founded in 1990 by the Dutch Financial Community, has developed into a global financial innovation and education institute headquartered in Amsterdam. AIF operates as a self-funded and not-for-profit foundation. This unique, independent status allows us to select our faculty from the world's leading business schools to bring you the best in financial knowledge.
Through our open enrollment programs in Amsterdam and our in-company programs throughout the world, we connect ambitious professionals with the best minds in finance and other related topics. Taking part in one of our programs is a direct investment in your personal future and the success of your organization.
This is what makes the AIF experience unique:
- We believe in responsible, sustainable and inclusive finance
- Our clients, rather than profits, come first
- AIF is an independent and not-for-proﬁt foundation, which allows us to cherry-pick our faculty from the world's leading business schools, such as INSEAD, NYU Stern, Berkeley Haas, Cambridge Judge and others
- AIF delivers top quality programs. Our alumni give our faculty an average rating of 4.6 out of 5.0
- Enrollment in of one of our programs means you become part of the AIF network, connecting you to professionals from more than 1,200 organizations in over 110 countries
AIF VISION: We believe that better-educated professionals can better their world, be it their career, their organization, their sector or the world itself.
An institute with a legacy of over 25 years that testifies and emphasizes that Amsterdam is an international financial centre. Over the years, the AIF has educated and connected more than 10,000 ambitious professionals from around the world, bringing them the best in finance via a strong worldwide network and the best faculty available.
Taking part in one of our programs is a direct investment in your personal future and the success of your organization. We believe that better-educated professionals can better themselves, their career, their organization and the industries they work for.