Cambridge Judge Business School
Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education offers a wide range of open enrolment and customised programmes. These programmes are designed for organisations, business professionals, managers, leaders, and executives from many different functions who strive for professional and personal growth. Programmes are developed to help executives and organisations from both the private and the public sectors achieve operational excellence and results.
Our world-class faculty comprises of 55 members, with research interests spanning the globe and the full spectrum of business issues. Many are leaders in their field; directing cutting-edge research, consulting for top businesses, advising governments, and most of all, bringing their new found knowledge and experiences to the classroom.
We attract top quality participants from around the world and across industries and business sectors who are seeking challenging, academically rigorous, yet practical executive development programmes. This enriches the learning and makes coming to Cambridge an unforgettable experience.
Cambridge Judge Business School is in the business of transformation – of individuals, of organisations and society.
What does that mean in practice? It means we work with every student and organisation at a deep level, identifying important problems and questions, challenging and coaching people to find answers, and creating new knowledge.
- It means we bring forward the latest thinking from academia and professional practice, and apply our combined knowledge to specific business situations to turn it into action.
- It means we believe in encouraging and supporting people to create new products and businesses, pursuing goals for intellectual gain, and contributing to social enterprise.
- It means we achieve excellence in the quality of our research insights and our educational engagement. We develop knowledge both for its own sake and to help others make a difference.
- It means we train students and clients from all over the world, reward performance in our own staff and enable performance in our students and clients.
- It means we contribute to society by building sustainability into the heart of our business education and research.
- This combination of the latest thinking from academia and professional practice, in turn, enables us to develop greater knowledge and better methods in order to have an impact on the world in which we live and work.