The global marketplace needs leaders who can think on their feet. There is an ever-growing need for decision makers to be able to foster and drive innovation in a global marketplace. The Senior Leadership Programme provides those skills through an immersive eleven-month learning journey delivered via engaging live online and in-campus immersion at the IIM Lucknow campus. The comprehensive and versatile curriculum is designed to expedite senior executives’ growth and business mastery in an era of market volatility, disruption, and innovation.
This programme will empower you with insights and best practices to sharpen your leadership skills, develop your ability to tap business opportunities with strategic thinking and improved agility to think real-time, and make impactful business decisions across the global business landscape. Joining this programme will challenge your established understanding of business and encourage you to think intensely and strategically of your role in your company’s senior management. Additionally, on completing this programme, you will be eligible to receive the prestigious IIM Lucknow’s Executive Alumni Status (optional).
- Develop and strengthen your leadership philosophy and emotional intelligence, and learn to create, manage, and inspire high-performance teams
- Gain an understanding of advanced management styles, the latest business practices, insights, and trends to compete in the global marketplace
- Explore the latest theories and best practices in marketing, finance, strategy, innovation, change management, and entrepreneurship
- Drive strategic alignment of organisational goals with internal and external structures, systems, and competencies
- Identify and leverage digital transformation opportunities for your company and strategically implement artificial intelligence for business growth
*Program faculty is subject to change
- MODULE 1: Become an Effective Leader
- MODULE 2: Business Economics
- MODULE 3: Strategic Leadership
- MODULE 4: Business Finance
- MODULE 5: Strategic Marketing
- MODULE 6: Big Data and Business
- MODULE 7: Supply Chain and Operational Excellence
- MODULE 8: Corporate Communication and Crisis Management