Whether you're a front-line supervisor or a manager, you need the practical skills for dealing with day-to-day management challenges. This two-course online management training program is ideal for individuals who need a firm grasp of today's management principles and techniques to do their jobs more effectively. This 100% online certificate program from the University of Notre Dame focuses on improving your effectiveness as well as imparting practical new skills including how to plan, organize, coach, motivate, delegate and communicate with a team.
Key topics include transition to management, understanding styles, managing priorities, the impact of change, managing performance, delegating and developing employees.
- Gain a firm command of the forces affecting your job in order to excel in all areas of your responsibilities
- Consistently make good management decisions, identify the right approach for the situation, and manage time and competing priorities
- Create an awareness of the human element in the work situation to improve communications and negotiations
- Promote healthy organizational relationships to effectively nurture employees, motivate staff and lead change
Who Should Attend
- This dynamic management program benefits professionals at all levels - from team leaders managing a specific project, to managers/supervisors of a work group or department, to executives who determine an organizations strategic direction and culture.
- This program also provides a robust review of key management concepts for enterprise and executive leaders.