The UCLA Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (UCLA PGPX) is an extensive general management program offered by UCLA Anderson School of Management, one of the top global business schools. Arguably the first program of its kind in India and South Asia, this one-year program is focused on applied learning of advanced management concepts for senior executives and business owners. Its part-time, modular format provides great flexibility for busy professionals, while the UCLA faculty and industry leaders ensure that the program covers all aspects of best-in-class management education expected from a highly respected and globally renowned institution. UCLA PGPX will put you on the global leadership map, with a combination of strategies, skills, and acumen that will stretch your thinking, and hone your abilities as a leader and manager capable of achieving remarkable growth in your business.
After the completion of the program, you will attain the coveted UCLA Anderson alumni status and join a thriving global community of more than 40,000 and growing. UCLA Anderson alumni have made their mark in Asia, US, Latin America, European Union, Middle East and everywhere in between. They are ready to inspire as mentors, connect other alumni to professional opportunities, and share insights as industry experts.
WORLD CLASS CURRICULUM
PGPX is a comprehensive, rigorous, and challenging program covering all aspects of a general management curriculum, spread over one year.
Senior faculty members from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and well known industry experts from India and abroad, conduct the program in all locations in India and the UCLA Anderson Campus in USA.
UCLA PGPX attracts highly accomplished and talented senior executives and business owners from diverse functions across industries. Peer learning is a significant part of the experience and the resulting network of like-minded overachievers is very powerful for personal and professional growth.
FLEXIBLE & CONVENIENT
The program design ensures that professionals with demanding schedules and a high level of responsibility can continue to work while completing the program requirements. A week of classroom learning is conducted almost every month in different formats, including classroom, live online sessions, and online learning.
Participants travel to the UCLA Anderson campus in Los Angeles, USA to complete the required modules in leadership, communications, negotiations, and the on-campus case-competition. All participants graduate from PGPX in a ceremony held at the UCLA Anderson campus on the last day of the program.
Apart from becoming part of your own cohort and building an enviable network, you will graduate from UCLA PGPX as a member of the outstanding UCLA Anderson alumni network.
This entitles you to :
- Global alumni status and privileges.
- Access to over 40,000 alumni who have graduated from UCLA Anderson since it was founded in 1935.
- A lifelong UCLA Anderson forwarding email address i.e. [email protected]
- Access to UCLA Anderson alumni directory and alumni LinkedIn groups.
- Access to the Alumni Conference (held during Alumni Weekend).
- Access to UCLA Anderson alumni events that occur globally thanks to the efforts of the school and/or the UCLA Anderson alumni network chapters and groups.
- Subscription to Anderson Review (the school’s official online publication).
Who Should Attend
UCLA PGPX is designed for high potential business leaders and emerging stars with several years of management experience, who direct specific functional areas of a dynamic enterprise. While global enterprises rely on the program to prepare candidates for general management positions, established entrepreneurs and other professionals will rely on the program to expand their ability to take their businesses to the next level of success.
Program is suitable for professionals with:
- An undergraduate degree with a strong academic track record.
- A high-quality experience with significant responsibilities and a demonstrated career progression in a corporate or entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Experience in managing projects / products / people (preferred, but not required).
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- A fluency in written and spoken English.
*Program faculty is subject to change
- Financial Accounting
- Branding and Marketing
- Data Decisions
- Corporate Finance
- Venture Initiation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Management Communication
- Case Analysis
- Personal Leadership
- Leading Cross Cultural Teams
- People Leadership
- Effective Communication
- Persuasion and Influence Negotiations
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Hypothesis Based Problem Solving
- Business Plan Development
- Finance Boot Camp
- CV and LinkedIn Profile Development
- Digital Business Transformation
- Legal Aspects of Business
SIMULATIONS BUSINESS CASE EXERCISES
- Business Case Exercise 1
- Business Case Exercise 2
- Business Case Exercise 3
- UCLA Case Competition
- Business Plan Demo Day
- Finance and Business Simulation